Songs for September

Tuesday, 2 September 2014


When writing a list for this blog post I immediately found out two things 1) My music taste is incredibly well lets say all over the place and 2) I cannot round up songs into a list of 10, I just can't do it. Music is such a huge part of my life (not to sound melodramatic) but as I was looking through my iTunes for the perfect set of songs for September, I just found  myself adding to the list more and more, I can't decide. Therefore I think I might start some kind of blog post maybe weekly maybe not about what I listen to, maybe just put my ipod on shuffle when I'm on the move and note down what I'm listening to, it might just be a nice way of sharing what I listen to. I'll skip out all the guilty pleasures *cough Celine Dion cough*

Here are the songs that I find fit the month of September perfectly. The end of summer where everything normally changes, darker nights, saying goodbye and early mornings. 
Some are old, some are new and some are particularly sentimental to this month:

  1. Paolo Nutini // Rewind
  2. The 1975 // Settle Down
  3. Alex Turner // Glass in the Park
  4. Lana Del Rey // Shades of Cool
  5. Alt J // Every Other Freckle
  6. Fleetwood Mac // Silver Springs 
  7. Charlie Simpson // Haunted 
  8. Coldplay // Tattoo
  9. Hozier // From Eden
  10. Bombay Bicycle Club // Luna 


1 comment

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete