An Autumnal Walk in the Park

Friday, 24 October 2014


I've probably expressed how much I love autumn on this blog before but I'll say it again, I love the season that is autumn. And I love nothing more than quiet, crisp walks with my camera. Because I've moved to a new place I've been exploring my surroundings, I already knew about this park but have never been able to explore properly, I headed down to a place I've never been before where there were open spaces full of trees and small walks and paths down to the river. Here are some of the snaps I managed to capture when the sun was coming down, I forgot how beautiful autumn was.

 

















Do you love autumn as much as me ?











4 comments

  1. Lovely pictures, nothing better than wrapping up warm and going for a long country walk!x

    amyemarshment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look lovely. I take daily walks, and Autumn is my favourite season to enjoy the outdoors.
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw sames I'm always outside when the weathers like that :) Thank you :)

      Delete