A Not So Blue Monday

Monday, 8 December 2014



 It's happened, I have lost all motivation not just for blogging, but anything internet; I know it's strange but I'm just enjoying having a social life and to be frank I've just been too busy, just working and living the #studentlife (I must stop doing that) I've also been garishly ill for a while and just feeling the need to go to bed a lot. But here is a Monday post I might be back tomorrow, I might not. When I started this I always knew it was going to be kept as a hobby on the sidelines, no schedules, just when I feel like I want to, I enjoy it and I don't want it to feel like it's a chore.

The things that made me particularly happy over the weeks were:

- The breakfast/Brunch I demolished at my favourite little coffee shop/bar called Foxes. It's a place that I hold dear to my heart because I've performed at many an open mic night there and the owners are just so friendly and the food and drinks are just so gorgeous. Also I think I might have found my all time best vanilla milkshake, I've been searching for quite a while but that one beat them all.


- The tiny bookshop we found on the outskirts of town that wasn't actually tiny, honestly it was just floors and floors of books it was glorious.




How was your Monday ?


Post a Comment