Freshers on Film

Sunday, 18 January 2015



I know it's been a whole semester since'freshers' so me calling this 'Freshers on Film' is  little out of order, but lets go with it because; alliteration. I've enjoyed my first semester of uni so much, I've met some great people and had a right ol' good time and no doubt that the fun will continue. I thought I would share a few of the photos I have been taking over the months on my disposable camera, I love using disposable cameras because you never know what they're going to develop like and also I just love the grainyness and the off saturation (lets face it I'm abit of a hipster at heart) The photos were taken through freshers, right up to Christmas and I think they make a lovely timeline of my first few months at uni. 


 First few nights of freshers


 Bar crawl night


 Halloween


 Bonfire Night

Christmas

 Peace and Bombay Bicycle Club at Newcastle O2

I didn't agree with this btw, I ended up leaving because I hated it so much, the whole objectifying and rating women doesn't really go down well with me but I took a photo anyway, I don't know why.


Obviously I took more photos than this but I'm sure my flat mates and friends don't really want to be pasted all over the internet, even though I'm sure they wouldn't mind. It's 'Refreshers week' next week for all the new starters and if it's going to be as good as last time I can't wait!
I hope all you student types enjoyed your first semester!

 



2 comments