January Playlist and Soundtrack to my Life Tag

Tuesday, 13 January 2015


A little compilation of what I have been listening to through December and January, there's been a lot of new music recently that I actually enjoy listening to and a few surprises as well I never thought I would cry at a Labrinth song. 





Soundtrack to my Life Tag


I've been wanting to do this tag for a while created by Zoe and Lily two of my favourite bloggers, I love their writing and no wonder their blogs have took off like they have, a well done to both of you!

Shall we crack on then:

Song you listen to when you're happy?- Home//Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes
Song you listen to when you're sad?- Lua//Bright Eyes or Sleazy Bed Track//Bluetones
What song will you have at your wedding?- Thank You// Led Zepplin
What song do you dance around the house to?- Lady Percy//King Charles or Gypsy//Fleetwood Mac
Song you play on your headphones when out and about?- Always Like This//Bombay Bicycle Club
Song you listen to when you're angry?- The Beast in Me//Johnny Cash
Song you'd have at your funeral?- Blackbird//The Beatles
Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?- Gypsy//Fleetwood Mac (Emily will understand)  
The last song you listened to?- Stop Dragging My Heart Around//Stevie Nicks
Your Karaoke song?- Think Twice//Celine Dion
What song do you workout/exercise to?- F For You//Disclosure
Song with the most memories attached?- Rewind//Paolo Nutini or Youth//Daughter
Song that makes you cry?- Asleep//The Smiths or Case of You//James Blake 
Song you hate the most?- Anything Pharrell Williams (Robin Thicke didn't write BlurredLines himself y'know
Your favourite song of all time?- That's too hard, nope can't answer that sorry!


Lots of Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac there sorry not sorry
I urge you all to try out this tag it really made me think.
What have you been listening to this January?

   


6 comments

  1. Will make sure to listen to your playlist!
    I am with you about Pharrell Williams can't stand his songs...

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. And no, nope nope nope can't stand the man !

      Delete
  2. Always need some new music, thanks girl.
    And yes with Pharrel, thank you!
    haha

    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the playlist! Thank you very much :D

    xxo

    NIKI

    http://nikikouri.com/

    ReplyDelete