A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 10 February 2015


I said I would do work today, did it happen? No it really did not, due to a thing called friends and catch up TV. Ah well there's always tomorrow. Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

-Broadchurch, plot twist after plot twist I just can't contain myself!
-Being able to play a full song on guitar, this is an extreme milestone for me and it makes me so proud of myself.
-Meditation, I have this new app on my phone which has quick meditating exercises and I do one a night before I go to bed. It might be just me and a complete placebo but it feels like it might be working, I've been waking up in better moods recently.
-Knowing that I am able to withstand a full night out on the wine and still be able to function at work the next day, now that requires skill in itself.
-The fact that the second season of Orange is the New Black is my world right now.
-I finished Gone Girl and even though I literally didn't want to come to the end, I enjoyed it so much I can now watch the film which I am looking forward to.
-The Bafta and Grammy's binge we completed tonight instead of going to a packed, sports themed pub quiz. I personally think we made the right decision.

What I have been listening to this week:

Kodaline Everything, because Kodaline and new album = sheer joy.




How was your Monday?



Post a Comment