A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 24 February 2015


After a week at home where I really should have been working it's been go, go, go with Uni work. I literally have so may deadlines it's kind of making my skin itch. Here's the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

-Sampling home cooked mashed potato for the first time in forever, nothing beats it honestly!
-Knowing that Gareth's birthday present will hopefully arrive on time, the amount of stress I have had over this thing, he better like it!
-New Soap and Glory makeup to add to my collection, I would say I was having a makeup affair but there's been no other makeup that I love more, plus they are one of the only companies in Boots which can say that they don't test on animals, holla to that!
-The fact that the Gone Girl film was just as good as the book and it was just how I imagined it would be, don't you just love it when that happens ?!
-On pancake day me and Gareth tried to make pictures out of pancakes like this fella we saw on youtube and some of them I would say, were quite successful!
-The fact that I have a full fridge and full cupboards from a good ol' food shop and nearly everything is healthy! I can't move for spinach and halloummi cheese. 
-The feeling of not having work the next day, therefore you can get blind drunk and roll in at 5am, that was me this weekend.
-The fact that 2 of my assignments are done and dusted, phew only six more to go!
-After watching whiplash I think it may be my new favourite film, that drumming tho.

What I have been listening to:
George the Poet is my new discovery, he's so articulate in his lyrics and the songs are just so emotional and poetic (hence the name) It's such good 'lie on your bed and don't do anything but think' music.  






How was your Monday?

2 comments

  1. lovely post! And one of the best things about going home is defiantly the full fridge...and having baths ( I really miss them when I'm at uni)
    Katie xo
    ktmyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more and thank you!

      Delete