A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 24 March 2015


My first year of Uni is drawing scarily near to the end and I don't know if that makes me happy or sad. It's nearly Easter and then after that I've only got two weeks left of lectures and then we get kicked out of halls and move into our house, time really does fly! Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- Being able to spend time at Gareth's. Even though the eclipse in Cumbria was terrible because of all the clouds, it was really nice to see how Gareth's settling into his new home and also have things cooked for me! Oh wow that was a treat and a half.

- Knowing that I only have one assignment left. The last few weeks, I have to say have been extremely stressful trying to write things and get them in on time but the journey of first year is nearly at it's end, but according to the second and third years; it only gets worse from there, great!

- Running again. I've missed running and yes I am one of those wimps who doesn't run in winter, it's cold okay? But really I've missed it more than I thought and for a stress head like me there's nothing better than moving your legs to music surrounded by beautiful scenery. And also did I mention, unlike the gym, it's free!

- St Patrick's Day, oh my goodness what a great night out, I was feeling it in the morning though!

- The fact that I will be in Scotland by this coming weekend with family. Can't wait to be surrounded by rolling hills and rivers and did I mention, the cottage we have rented has an agar?! Get me to Scotland now please!

What I have been listening to:

Everything Jack Garratt, he has an amazing beard and is a badass on piano, what more do you want?




How was your Monday ?


Post a Comment