A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 14 April 2015


Wow, I haven't done one of these is a while. This is due to family outings and spending time with friends I haven't seen for a long while over Easter. But now I am back at Uni and ready to knuckle down and finish my last two assignments of this year, phew! These are the things that have made me particularly happy this week/month:

-Taking a trip to Scotland with my family, even though it poured down the whole time we were there it was so lovely to see the Irish side of my family and because of the rain we had to spend quality time catching up by the log fire. 

-Easter Sunday, I got drunk went and sat on a bridge and rolled down a hill. I also managed to pick daffodils for Gareth and leave them on his sofa, best girlfriend ever.  

-The little Birthday picnic we had for our friend Adam, we went to the lake district and ate pizza and humous next to the most spectacular scenery (photos will probably come soon)

-The fact I have finished the first series of Twin Peaks and am now hooked, however it is hard to avoid spoilers when the series was created in 1990.

-Being at home, getting to laze around in bed, eat proper food and spend some quality time with my white furred bundles of joy.

-Being home for my Dad's birthday, all he wanted from me as a gift was a takeaway. Really high standards there!

-Being promoted at work, nothing exciting like, just a few more hours added to my contract but I'm still chuffed.

-Going for an old lady road trip with my best chum Georgia, we literally drove to a small town and ate scones and lemonade, we're really showing our age.

-Knowing that Game of Thrones starts tonight, however I wont be able to watch it until Thursday with Gareth. I think if I watched it without him he would possibly cry.

What I have been listening to: James Bay - Chaos and the Calm.
After seeing this man at a small gig over a year ago and meeting him (did I forget to mention he said I had lovely hair) he has come such a long way and I am so pleased for him. It really does show what you can do in a year when you have the opportunity.


How was your Monday?




Post a Comment