Nineteen | A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 19 May 2015


I know it isn't a Monday but I'm still taking it easy after my debacle. Here are things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- My Birthday, apart from the debacle I had a brilliant day beforehand. Gareth came round and made a cake for me, coconut and vanilla yes please! I then opened my presents which were perfect in every way; he got me the Calm book by Michael Acton Smith and based a present around a particular chapter. I've been stressed lately he noticed that and that makes me very emotional so I'm not going to write about it! I got an array of gifts from Lush, an adult mandala colouring book, chocolates and some decaffeinated tea and many more brilliant, personal gifts. The day was then complete with catch up episodes of Game of Thrones, the last Hobbit film and a glass of wine or two. I couldn't have asked for a better day.


How was your Monday ?


  

Post a Comment