One | May Everyday

Friday, 1 May 2015


Well, I've decided to bite the bullet and do one of these 'blog everyday for a month' things. I must be bloody mad! But I'm going to give it a good ol' go. Expect lots and lots of content from me this month, lets hope. I've decided to do one of these challenges now because I've just finished University and am now swilling around halls with nothing to do while everyone else prepares for their exams (yey for no exams this year!) This has left me with a lot of time on my hands and apart from work and the occasional night out I'm as free as a bird. But I need structure, always have done, I'm not one of those people that can just lie in bed all day and do nothing productive, believe me I've tried. I'm really hoping posting everyday will give me enough structure to keep me motivated but to not stress me out because I have given myself a good talking to recently about stressing myself out too easily. So heres to a relaxing month of relaxed blog posts everyday for you and I to enjoy to keep me from going completely insane over lack of motivation and creativity. 

See you tomorrow. 


Post a Comment