Ten | A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 12 May 2015


This week has consisted of trying to keep up with this blog post-everyday thing, which is beginning to feel like a kind of nightmare, but I will try and sort it out soon. And re-runs of TV shows that I have loved dearly and want to love again. Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week: 

- Getting into a routine again, because after finishing University I appeared to have no structure to my life, but as my shifts have increased at work I have something to go to bed for and something wake up early to, so my body is much happier now for that happening. 

- Going home to vote, even though I did wake up in the worst mood on Friday because of a Tory government loomed it's ugly head again for the next five years, I did feel very lucky to be able to cast my vote on the Thursday. Even though it didn't change anything my vote was still important and that made me happy. 

- A long beach walk with Gareth in the golden sunset, you can look at the photographs here

- Knowing that on Wedensday I will be 20 years old, I don't know whether to feel happy or sad about this but I'm trying to be positive. It's the end of my teens and that can only be a good thing right?.. right?

- Being able to do an arm balance in yoga class, when I think my body is actually going to give up on me it allows me to balance my body just on my arms. I am so proud of myself. 

- Train tickets being booked for London, I actually can't wait for July it's going to be a great start to the summer. 

- Being able to play 5 songs on the guitar, I learned a Kanye West song the other day which was interesting. 

How was your Monday?



Post a Comment