A Not So Blue Monday

Monday, 29 June 2015


This week has been full of tidying and moving things and that's really all it's been made up of, mostly tidying because once you've moved things, they have to be organised again and I'm literally at my wits end when organisation comes to mind! But I'm home now and it's time to let the summer ensue. Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- Being home and being in my garden- There's nothing better than a warm day sat in the garden, reading a book, surrounded by blooming plants. 

- Glastonbury footage- If I can't be there, sitting and watching it warm and dry on my sofa is second best. I thought this year was pretty good, all because of Florence of course. 

- Having lots of shifts at work- I know this is a strange one, but the more shifts I have the more money I have for London. 

- Oh yeah London! - The fact that this time next week I'll be in London, seeing the Harry Potter tour and the next day, the Alexander McQueen exhibition. And staying in a little cushty' apartment in Covent Garden, oh my!

- Getting my polaroid to work- I've been having a right ol' mare with my Polaroid 1000 Land that my Dad gave to me some years ago now. I could finally afford film, but after taking the photo it would just be dark even after doing the regulatory develop of half an hour! But the other day I decided to try again and got a dark but visible picture of Uni Halls to remember it by, pictures all round now I think!

- New Girl is back- My favourite comedy TV series is back in the UK and yes I know I could have watched all four seasons online by now somehow but I don't know I just don't want it to end, so watching it yearly will make it last forever right? And a little bit more special *Nick Miller is the illest of the ill*

What have I been listening to:

My Mum got me Florence's new album! Finally! She is the best! It's the special edition as well!  Can you tell I'm incredibly excited?! Honestly though, it's just as good as I thought it would be. My favourite songs at the moment are Delilah and How Big How Blue How Beautiful, those lyrics though. And not to mention all the packaging and the way the album is presented is just beautiful, rose gold, white and terracotta and a full booklet full of grainy images of Flo herself, Perfect. A full review will ensue!  

How was your Monday?



2 comments

  1. Need to get my hands on the new Florence album AH! New Girl is such a feel good show, love it so much! Wishing you a lovely week sweetheart. xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually amazing! And I know it's the ultimate pick-me-up program!

      Delete