A Not So Blue Monday

Monday, 10 August 2015



It's been a good ol' while, but I'm back and I've really missed doing my little Monday posts. I have been away just enjoying myself and my days off and being with the people I particularly favourite. I have not however been enjoying the sun, because we have had none, literally zero sun (not that I'm complaining). Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- Nicely fitted jeans - There is nothing better than turning round and looking at your arse in those jeans and thinking 'who's that then?!' Yes I totally did that in H&M.

- Being milk and cheese free for 3 weeks - My slow transition to veganism has been a success and I now feel more energised and healthy than I have ever been.

- Elizabeth is Missing - It's a great book and it's getting emosh' at the moment.

- Hannibal (TV Series) - Oh my goodness, it's amazing! It's psychological, visual and modern and the two leads are just brilliant actors (I have a huge crush on Will Graham and maybe a little one on Hannibal himself) The story's really clever and links in with the films, making everything make sense. It's one of those TV series that you binge watch, but you also don't want it to end. Roll on season 2!

- New Girl - I know I said that I was going to watch it once a week along with E4, but the temptation was too vast and I finished the series before I could even blink! I loved the ending, so cute.

- A proper walk - Where I go to University; there aren't a lot of pretty places to go for a proper walk. So every evening I have been taking my neighbor's dog for a little strole down our country roads surrounded by views of Scotland, perfect.

What I have been listening to:

Macklemore and Ed Sheeran - Growing Up : I heard this song on Radio 1 and had it on repeat all week, the lyrics are about Macklemore's new daughter and their new but special relationship, even though it's a rap song it's poetic, that's what I like about Macklemore's music. The chorus featuring Ed Sheeran is beautiful too, like a raspy gospel anthem of nostalgia. Right up my street!

How was your Monday ?


Post a Comment