A Not So Blue Monday

Tuesday, 25 August 2015


Today I am currently trying to recover from a strange stomach bug that has taken over two days of my life, however I am about to go outside, so I must be feeling better. This week has been full of new experiences and getting drunk in the rain. These are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- New Hair - Yes, I bit the bullet and decided to get the ends of my hair ombre'd, it's subtle but I can see a difference and that's all that matters, it has made me fall in love with my hair all over again. I currently however, trying to get the ends back to normal, this is requiring a lot of coconut oil and 6 hour deep conditions.

- A set list plan - I have finally gathered the songs I have been practicing into a set list for my first gig, I practice them almost everyday in preparation and I think the songs I have chosen are a mixture for everyone, from recent songs to Johnny Cash, it's fair to say I'm very excited. 

- Bread week on Bakeoff - I love bread and I love watching people bake it, because I can't bake for the life of me! 

- Dark chocolate - Yes, I like dark chocolate now. Being vegan, I have definitely noticed that my tastes are changing, I now like broccoli whereas about a year ago I thought it tasted like feet. I just hope soon that I can end my feud with cauliflower and avocados. 

- Being off work for a week and a bit - Today was my last day of work before a lovely break just in time for our yearly festival and myself and Gareth's four year anniversary, lovely. 

How was your Monday?



1 comment

  1. your hair is so pretty & I loved reading this :) just to say I've nominated you to do the Versatile Blogger Award as I think your blog is lovely x
    more details here - http://meganhayess.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/versatile-blogger-award_27.html

    meganhayess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete