Orange is the New Orange

Thursday, 13 August 2015


What to do when the sun's shining and you're in the house on your own? Make a shameless outfit post while your neighbours probably stare at you through the window. I bought this dress for the bargain of five whole pounds from H&M and it's become my go to summer dress, I paired it with some black strappy sandals from New Look and my vintage sunglasses because I had no makeup on (hence the long distance shots). I really like this outift and I tend to move towards the burnt orange colours quite a lot, even though some would say that my hair is well, orange. I just think that my hair and skin tone go really well with orangey' and even brown tones, I just hope I don't look like one big orange! But I haven't been told otherwise. 







   

2 comments

  1. I love your dress and such a bargain at £5! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know! H&M is the best for bargains.

      Delete