A Not So Blue Monday

Monday, 5 October 2015


This week has been full of getting back into routine and being told that I have work due in two weeks already, fun! I know that I'm now in second year but two weeks is a little ridiculous, but ah well such is the uni lifestyles. Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- Returning to Yoga - I've really missed the vibes I get from this class and it was so nice to hear that my yoga teacher has missed me being around. We did frog bends and although I am now relaxed, I can hardly walk! 

- Student lock-ins and student discounts in general - Being a penniless student can sometimes have it's benefits, in the form of free things from nice people. It all changes after Christmas though!

- This is England - I know I never stop talking about it, but it was the final ever episode yesterday and I just, I just can't, I have so many feelings and so many un-answered questions. But it was still a magical piece of cinematography that is all. 

- Talking to my Mum and the cat - You know where your values lie when your Mum asks you to talk to the cat on speaker phone so he doesn't feel left out, I miss my whacky little family. 

- Sketching again - Emily gave me a sketch book and I haven't stopped drawing in it, I feel so relaxed when I finally lay pencil to paper of what's in my head. She was right it's a brilliant form of therapy, I drew my plants today because I love them. 

What I have been listening to:

The wonders of Oh Wonder, so relaxing when you're writing an essay and I think they're going to be my sound track to autumn, so easy listening and relaxing. 




How was your Monday?

Post a Comment