A Not So Blue Monday

Wednesday, 20 April 2016


Aw no, I've done it again, it's Wednesday. Lets just ignore this and pretend okay? This week has been filled with celebrations because my second year at Uni is coming to a close, I have two bits of coursework left and that's it shabang' another year done (I'm not thinking about third year yet). Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

Vegan full English breakfasts- We went to my favourite place in Carlise Foxes and I got my usual 'herbivore' but without an egg. And they gave me an extra hashbrown, how lovely!

So much Nandos- I have been to Nandos three times this week, do I regret it? Money wise yes, food wise no. But I need to stop eating out for abit now, it's getting a little ridiculous knowing I have a full fridge at home. 

Casey Neistat- I've fallen into the void that is Casey Neistat's videos and I can't climb out. That editing tho' as if he can do that daily and still have entertaining content. 

The Jungle Book- It was amazing, go and see it! Idris Elba's voice is made for a tiger and Bageera is still my favourite character, I want him to raise me from childhood thanks. 

Eleanor and Park- I've just started reading it but I already know I'm going to love it. It's so beautifully written and it's really taking me back to being 16 and falling in love all over again. 

What I have been listening to:

Mystery Jets- I know they've been on the Indie scene for quite a while but you know by now that I am slow. I love their upbeat heavy indie tunes and some of them are great to dance to whilst getting ready (speaking from experience). 

                                              

How was your Monday?




4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know but my bank account hated me hahaa!

      Delete
  2. That vegan breakfast looks amazing!! Glad someone else is feeling the wrath of Nando's on their bank account ha. x

    Emily - www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was, it's the best in town and probably the only vegan one hahaha!

      Delete