A Not So Blue Monday

Monday, 12 December 2016


This week has consisted of getting ready for Christmas, even though I still have  1 week of Uni left and a lot of work to do. And today I've been wrapping all of the last minute presents I have just bought, I think my wrapping game is strong this year, jus' sayin'.  I'm trying so hard to focus on my work ethic but I just want to watch Love Actually and drink mulled wine and wrap presents. I'm so looking forward to this Christmas holiday, I just need to do a tiny bit more work and leave the Santa hat at home for another week and then I'm going to go Christmas crazy! Here are the things that have made me particularly happy this week:

- Our Christmas Jumper Party - Even though we have a lot on at the moment we still made time to have our annual Christmas jumper party. All though it was a little more relaxed than last year, it was still fun. We ended up just eating space cakes and watching Fight Club, that's what third year does to you kids, merry Christmas! 

- Hairspray Live - It was broadcast on Itv 2 this week and my housemates and I were so excited. Ariana Grande was obviously my star of the show because she is just all round fabulous and she really suited playing the part of my favourite character Penny. Jennifer Hudson was also amazing as always, her vocal range is just crazy! We sang a long to all the songs and had a right ol' time, it just made me want to see it live even more now. 

- Blogmas - I really hope people are enjoying my Blogmas so far, I am! It's really made me fall in love with blogging again and really allowed me to show my creativity and experiment with style. I am a bit worried that a lot of my posts are pretty sarcastic and cynical, unlike other posts I've seen in Blogmas, I didn't want to just write about Christmas, I wanted to show a little bit of my personality and my lifestyle. Also scheduling posts 2 days in advance is the way to go, honestly it's magical!

What I have been listening to:

Gavin James - Winter Songs - This man's voice is so relaxing and his Christmas covers are the best. 


How was your Monday?
                                  

Post a Comment