Blogmas 2016

Thursday, 1 December 2016


Yep, I'm having a bash at this. It might completely crash and burn but I think it will be a fun thing to do, to channel my creativity while I'm doing Uni work. I have a lot of Christmassy' ideas which I'm really excited about so I know there will be at least a few Christmas themed posts with structure, but the rest? God knows. It'll be all depending on how I feel and how knackered I am from Uni,sometimes it might just be a picture or a train of thought, all I know is that whatever I write it will be honest and passionate, that's why I'm doing this. I love writing so much and I think it will be great to look back on.

Now given the last time I tried to do this in May, my expectations aren't exactly high, but I'm going to do my best. I even bought pretty Christmas things and wallpaper samples and everything!

I hope you will come along on this Blogmas journey with me and I really hope you like my ideas. If you have any by the way, please let me know. 


Post a Comment