Teeny Tiny TV Reviews

Thursday, 23 March 2017


This is a little follow up from my Tiny Little Film Reviews series because I have consumed an awful lot of TV over the past months and I have a lot of opinions. Also I've made a big move, the biggest move a person can make without moving house; I've switched to Amazon Prime! I'd watched everything I wanted to on Netflix and like everything in my life right now, it was time for a change (that was too deep, soz). Lets review some TV shows in a teeny tiny way shall we:

  
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency ______________________________________________

"I mainly attract people in positions of absolute hopelessness so I think you fit into that quite nicely. No offense."
                                                                                -Wacky, quirky & Dirky.
☽ - 6 moons 


Fleabag__________________________________________________________________________













 "People make mistakes.That's why they put rubbers at the end of pencils."

                                                                              - Perfectly flawed, sidesplitting, realistic. 
☽ - 9 moons



Freaks & Geeks ___________________________________________________________________

















 "No. No, you're not a loser, cause you have sex. But, if you weren't having sex, we could definitely debate the issue."
                                                                              - Coming of age, awkward, cool. 

☽ - 10 moons



Catastrophe_______________________________________________________________________













"I’ll remember you as the sturdy love-maker with a massive chin who was really kind to waiters and taxi drivers, which suggests that you might actually be a good person.”
                         
                                                                                 - Hilarious, relatable, crude.
☽ - 7 moons



Black Mirror ___________________________________________________________________












"It's like 911's happened, and we're broadcasting sandwich recipes."

                                                                                - Terrifying most of the time, satirical, questionning

☽ - 10 moons 


The OA __________________________________________________________________________















"But the biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I'd catch only beautiful things."

                                                                               - Ethereal, perplexing, science meets religion. 
☽ - 6 moons 


Red Oaks_________________________________________________________________________















"You've got your whole life to make good decisions"


                                                                             - Modern 80's, dreamy, heart warming. 

☽ - 8 moons 


Series of Unfortunate Events ________________________________________________________













"And if you jump for joy, you have a very good chance of experiencing a painful bump on the head, unless you make sure you are standing someplace with very high ceilings, which joyous people rarely do."

                                                                                - Like Tim Burton and Wes Anderson had a baby,                                                                                     odd and macabre. 
☽ - 9 moons 


The Man in the High Castle _________________________________________________________














"It shows us winning the war. But we didn't win the war. That's what they told us.!

                                                                               - Great concept, slow plotline, great fashion. 

☽ - 5 moons 



I watch quite a lot of TV actually, probably when I should be studying. Oh well I regret nothing I loved waching these shows. I hope you enojyed these teeny tiny reviews. 
What TV shows have you been loving?

6 comments

  1. Black mirror is one of my favourite tv series, absolutely incredible!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it, so clever and cutting edge, I live for Black Mirror!

      Delete
  2. Aw I love tiny reviews like these, they make the shows seems even more intriguing and illusive, which just makes me want to watch them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I like rounding it up to just a few words rather than having an extensive review because of that same reason, so I'm glad you like the format.

      Delete
  3. I love Freaks and Geeks. This is the show that started my obsession with James Franco (love the weirdo:))) ).

    http://www.carmensreadingcorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so late to this show but I love it so much! Kind of wish I watched it when I was younger because I could have identitfied with it more I think, James Franco is one dreamy individual!

      Delete