Songs For // Summer

Wednesday, 17 May 2017


I know it's still a little early but I have been having a lot of fun constructing this playlist ready for the best summer yet hopefully! It consists of a lot of classic indie anthems and some more niche artists, but they have all been put there for a reason, With a sunset in mind. Cumbrian sunsets are one of my all time favourite things to see and I've constructed this playlist just for those special moments in summer; for those hazy days. I've woken up late and we've been on an adventure listening to this playlist all day, when I have a glass of wine in one hand and a cig in the other and we've got a fire going and I'm surrounded by the people I love most in the world and then this golden and pink light appears throughout the whole of the sky and you feel content in your whole body and you know everything's going to be okay. This playlist is for those moments, sunset moments I like to call them. My calmest moments have been in front of a sunset, there's nothing like it; therefore it needs it's own anthem. Now I just need to find a sunset moment:




What's your sunset anthem?

                                               

Post a Comment