This is a little follow up from my Tiny Little Film Reviews series because I have consumed an awful lot of TV over the past months and I have a lot of opinions. Also I've made a big move, the biggest move a person can make without moving house; I've switched to Amazon Prime! I'd watched everything I wanted to on Netflix and like everything in my life right now, it was time for a change (that was too deep, soz). Lets review some TV shows in a teeny tiny way shall we:
Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency ______________________________________________
"I mainly attract people in positions of absolute hopelessness so I think you fit into that quite nicely. No offense."
-Wacky, quirky & Dirky.
☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 6 moons Fleabag__________________________________________________________________________

"People make mistakes.That's why they put rubbers at the end of pencils."
- Perfectly flawed, sidesplitting, realistic.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 9 moons
Freaks & Geeks ___________________________________________________________________
"No. No, you're not a loser, cause you have sex. But, if you weren't having sex, we could definitely debate the issue."
- Coming of age, awkward, cool.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 10 moons
Catastrophe_______________________________________________________________________
"I’ll remember you as the sturdy love-maker with a massive chin who was really kind to waiters and taxi drivers, which suggests that you might actually be a good person.”
- Hilarious, relatable, crude.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 7 moons
Black Mirror ___________________________________________________________________
"It's like 911's happened, and we're broadcasting sandwich recipes."
- Terrifying most of the time, satirical, questionning
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 10 moons
The OA __________________________________________________________________________
"But the biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I'd catch only beautiful things."
- Ethereal, perplexing, science meets religion.
☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 6 moons
Red Oaks_________________________________________________________________________
"You've got your whole life to make good decisions"
- Modern 80's, dreamy, heart warming.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 8 moons
Series of Unfortunate Events ________________________________________________________
"And if you jump for joy, you have a very good chance of experiencing a painful bump on the head, unless you make sure you are standing someplace with very high ceilings, which joyous people rarely do."
- Like Tim Burton and Wes Anderson had a baby, odd and macabre.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽ - 9 moons
The Man in the High Castle _________________________________________________________
"It shows us winning the war. But we didn't win the war. That's what they told us.!
- Great concept, slow plotline, great fashion.
☽☽☽☽☽ - 5 moons
I watch quite a lot of TV actually, probably when I should be studying. Oh well I regret nothing I loved waching these shows. I hope you enojyed these teeny tiny reviews.
What TV shows have you been loving?










Black mirror is one of my favourite tv series, absolutely incredible!
ReplyDeleteLucy | Forever September
It's amazing isn't it, so clever and cutting edge, I live for Black Mirror!
DeleteAw I love tiny reviews like these, they make the shows seems even more intriguing and illusive, which just makes me want to watch them all!
ReplyDeleteAw thank you, I like rounding it up to just a few words rather than having an extensive review because of that same reason, so I'm glad you like the format.
DeleteI love Freaks and Geeks. This is the show that started my obsession with James Franco (love the weirdo:))) ).
ReplyDeletehttp://www.carmensreadingcorner.co.uk
I was so late to this show but I love it so much! Kind of wish I watched it when I was younger because I could have identitfied with it more I think, James Franco is one dreamy individual!
Delete